I had hoped to finish this level more quickly, but that is not the case.
This is probably also due to the fact that I have refined the way I think and work, so it happens that I already find myself imagining possible errors that might come up and I find myself solving them even before they can arise.
In this way, by devoting more attention during development, I am going to save time during the testing phases, thus avoiding retaking portions of logic to be modified.
It then happens that at times when I do not feel the urge to continue, I go and make some changes to earlier levels.
For example, in the home screen, the one where there is the menu to set options or start or load a game, I went to replace the old title with the new one, and I implemented a function, which is launched in the options when you change the language of the game, automatically a part of this title is replaced in the chosen language.
That way if the selected language is Italian, you will see Teresa Moontyners L’antro della belva, selecting the English language instead, it will change to Teresa Moontyners In the lair of the beast, and so for the other languages.
To achieve this, I thought of separating the title into 2 parts:
The first part we will call “Background” will be the one that does not vary including the text “Teresa Moontyners” and the background graphic.