Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• We may use technologies like anonymized device identifiers to anonymously identify your device purely for internal analytics and operations purposes, so we can improve our products and deliver a better experience.
• We do not have advertising in any of our products.
• We may have parent-directed contents such as parent information, in-app-purchase, social media integration, and external links. All such contents are protected by parent gates to ensure only parents have access to these contents.
• We do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number or email address without your consent. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise share this information with anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, e.g. to provide support.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact us anytime via the email address below to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we may have about you.
• Have us delete any data we may have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.